8 Kick-Ass Tips to Save Your Hard Earned Money
A few weeks ago, we ran a contest on our Instagram and Twitter inviting the best money saving tips from all of you. We are very pleased to say the contest was a runaway hit! The wonderful entries we received made our job of picking winners a very tough one. However, we couldn’t let all that effort you put in go to waste.
So, we made a compilation summarising 8 of our favourite tips.
1. Uninstall apps that tempt you with a sale
2. Buy from thrift shops and shops selling import rejects for quality at affordable prices
3. Play contests to save
(cheeky but it’s the absolute truth, and we like it!)
From 1st prize winner @mytreasurebox_
1. Switch off devices when not in use. It saves on the energy that continues to keep the device running even when idle
2. Choose to walk short distances instead of automatically reaching for your car or bike keys
From 2nd prize winner @HumarTweets
1. Have a ‘no spend’ day at least once a week
2. Cut your hair short to save on shampoo and conditioner
(ladies, consider this as a style change, perhaps?)
From 3rd prize winner @Khemka_nidhi
1. Make use of offers and discounts but don’t use them as an excuse to buy things you may not really need.
And a close finish from @swathi_official
And that’s a wrap! Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more brilliant money tips! Download the P10 Bank app to start your financial wellness journey and manage your money safely.
Download the P10 Bank app to start your financial wellness journey and manage your money safely.